Friday, March 7, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! You've just landed in a fabulous space. Well, it may be empty now, but I don't plan for it to be that way for long.

This is my blog, my space to share my creations - all things baby related! I am a reborn artist and a sculptor. I'm known on YouTube as All4Reborns, here we can be a bit more personal...my name is Kristal.

I love creating reborns and sculpted dolls that are realistic. Babies bring such joy to everyone around the world and I feel so blessed to be able to recapture the magic of babies through art.

Please come back to my blog often become a part of my world of reborn and sculpting. I'm also a knitter. This site will have a little of everything.

Please also checkout my YouTube Channel -All4Reborns - where you can find videos of my reborns and polymer clay babies, as well as some other random doll related fun.

It's going to be a great journey. Thanks for joining me.

-Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment