Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Mia is on Ebay!

Hi my dear blog followers.

First, I want to apologize for being M.I.A, but I have been busy working on some exciting things. The first is that I know have a website for All4Reborns. Please go check it out! You will find updated info on what is happening in my studio, new babies that are available, see babies that have been adoption, and be able to purchase babies right from my website.

Second, baby Mia up for adoption on Ebay!





Please check out her auction here. Let's cheer her on!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate each fan, reader, and subscriber. It really motivates me to keep doing what I am doing. You guys are awesome!!

I am still sculpting the baby that I am planning on casting into a silicone baby. It is coming out soooo super cute. Can't wait to share it with you guys.

What kinds of things would you guys like to see on this blog? I'd love to hear from you :)

Be blessed
Julia Kristal


No comments:

Post a Comment