Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jarome will be available for adoption soon! He is the Jarome kit, scuplted by Marissa May. Marissa May is one of my favorite sculptors. When I first got into reborning, I just loved her kits. I have done my share of Aisha kits, Meg kits, Lucy kits, and so many more....The more you do of an artist's sculpted kits...I think the better you get at it.

I think I nailed it with Jarome. This little grumpy faced guy will be for adoption in a few weeks.








I'm not sure if I'm going to give him hair or keep him bald...but he's a sweet little grumpy boy. Let me know what you think in the comments. Bald or hair?
Peace and love,
Julia Kristal

6 comments:

  1. I really really would like to have him but I can't.Also I think he should have hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please alow me to have him I have always wanted a reborn but there expensive I hope this one isn't so expensive but I think he would look more amazing with hair!!!!! With love~Airianna

    ReplyDelete